Friday, March 9, 2012

Overplayed Wedding Songs

Please stop the madness.

Yep, you’re family. I knew it without the song.

(I guess the Village People are possessive over this song, so there’s no audio for this video. You’re welcome.)

I’ll admit this is a fun song, but it’s SO EXPECTED at a wedding.

 

Slow, boring treacle. Half of your guests will cry, the other half will roll their eyes or vomit.

 

Do I really need to tell you why this song is overplayed and inappropriate at weddings?

 

I am SO SICK of this cheesy song.

 

Personally, I think Nat King Cole, Etta James, and Louis Armstrong are timeless, so I disagree with people who say that people shouldn’t play songs like “Unforgettable”, “At Last”, and “What a Wonderful World”. They might be overplayed, but I’ll never get sick of them.

I would love to hear this at a wedding – especially for a first dance. Because, COME ON, it’s true:

Hahahaha

1 comment:

  1. A novice gambler should not be playing games of skill such as blackjack and poker, and needs to be informed of what the other games have to offer.

    how to bet

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.